As you follow the visa application for either India or China, one of the most important things to consider is the completion of the forms accurately, and ensure that the requirements needed by the Indian visa application centre or the Chinese application centre are correct.
Step 1: Indian Visa Application Form: As you download your India application form, all details must be completed as accurately as possible to ensure there is no delay in the issuance of your Indian visa. Some tips for completing your India application form include:
Step 1: Chinese visa Application Form:
- Always attempt to answer each question as accurately as possible
- For "referees in the UK" on the form, ensure that you put contacts you would wanted contacted in the case of an emergency.
- For "referees in India" section on the India application form, you can put the name and address of any hotels or resorts you may be staying at. Alternatively you can also put the British High Commission form as well.
After you have completed the China visa
form, follow our tips to ensure that you complete the form accurately:
Step 2: Complete the Order Form:
- Complete China visa the form in block capitals in black in.
- Answer each section as carefully as possible, giving detailed answers where possible
- Remember that there are different China services depending on how quickly you want your documents back. You must select this on the form
If you are planning to use our services to obtain either your China or India visa
, you must ensure you complete this form. This will instruct us as to what service you wish us to process your application on, the return address, and will allow us to take payment for your India or Chinese visa.
Use our India or China page in order to calculate the exact fee for the service. This will vary depending on the nationality of the applicant, the type of visa, i.e. tourist or business, the duration of the trip and whether you will need an express service.
Send your documents:
Once you have gathered all the necessary documents, you are now ready to send everything by either Royal mail special delivery or courier. Depending on where you are travelling to, be sure to send your application to our Chinese department or the Indian section.
Applying for your visa couldn't be any simpler. To apply for either an India or China visas, please follow our 4 step process:
1. Download and Complete the Necessary Embassy Forms:
2. Download and Complete our visa client form:
3. Attach all necessary fees for:
4. Please send all documents to us using secure royal mail special delivery
For any queries, do not hesitate to speak to one of our visa specialists for accurate and up to date advice.