Nationality: British Citizens & Non UK Residents Visa Category: China Business Visa
Please review the following information and steps to obtain your visa
- Visa Type:
- Processing Time:
- Embassy Fees:
- Handling Fees:
- Express Options:
- Visa Validity:
- Extra Information:
- China Business Visa
- 3 - 5 Working Days
- China Business Visa Fee
- Business 3 Months Single Entry (5 Day) £66.00
- Business 3 Months Single Entry (3 Day) £93.00
- Business 6 Months Double Entry (5 Day) £81.00
- Business 6 Months Double Entry (3 Day) £108.00
- Business 6 Months Multiple Entry (5 Day) £126.00
- Business 6 Months Multiple Entry (3 Day) £153.00
- Business 1 Year Multiple Entry (5 Day) £216.00
- Business 1 Year Multiple Entry (3 Day) £243.00
- £80 Per Application
- £100 (additional to Embassy and Standard Handling Fee)
- Passport (valid for at least minimum 6 months)
- 1 x Visa Form (photocopy allowed)
- 1 x Passport Sized Photographs (45mm x
35mm) against a white background
- 1 x Visa Form
- An letter of invitation from the company in China. The letter must include:
- The visitor's name
- Date of Birth
- The visitor's passports no.
- Intended date of visit
- Purpose of the visit
- 3 Months from Date of Issue/Multiple-Entry Visas are Valid for 6
- Express Visas are subject to availability. Please call our office
before sending in your express applications to confirm
No additional information required for Non UK Passport holders.
Please note we are not the official government website and not an affiliated entity of the embassy however a registered London based visa agency that acts as a service provider facilitating assistance in the visa application process on your behalf in a professional and expedited manner.
Please see the table above for pricing details for the embassy fees and the service fees. Please note that our service fee which is additional to an embassy fee, we handle your application ensuring that you are given advice on requirements, your documents are correctly checked before submission and submit your application using our courier to queue on your behalf.
Please Enclose the Necessary Fees which include:
- Embassy Fees
*Express Fees If requested
All Cheques Are Made Payable to: Rapid Visas Ltd
For Credit Card Payments Please see Rapid Visa Order form
Tips for completing your China business visa application form: As a Chinese visa agent based in London, we are well experienced in working with the China visa consulate in London and we can accurately advise how to ensure you get your Chinese business visa as smoothly as possible. You will need two letters which are to be provided to the China consulate in London along with your other forms and application.
You need a letter of invitation from your Chinese business contact on their letter headed paper, stating the purpose of your visit, your travel dates to and from the Chinese republic and most importantly, both the China business application letters must include the name, passport number and date of birth of the applicant. The UK employer supporting letter that is to be presented to the Chinese embassy must have the same requirements as the letter on invitation.