Please read before completing the forms below:
The Nigerian embassy form is an online form. Please read this before clicking on the stage 2 link below:
• Clicking the stage 2 link will take you to the Nigerian embassy form.
• On the right hand side under the “visa” tab, please click “Entry visa application form”.
• On the next page, please select “United Kingdom” for processing and press proceed.
• You will be requested to login to your “identification” account, with a Google, Yahoo or OpenID account.
• If you do not have one, you can create one with the OpenID process. This does not take too long.
• Once you have logged into your identification account, you will then be able to start the application form. There are 4 pages to the form. On the fourth page, please make a note of the Application ID and reference number before printing the form.
• Finally, you will be asked to make a “partial” payment. This is mandatory before we can submit the application at the Nigerian embassy.
• They only accept visas cards and the partial amount is given as 20 US dollars (Not GBP). Please make this payment and print of the receipt. We will pay the remainder to the embassy.
• If you are applying for a TWP visa, please note that the online fee is $472.00 for the visa. There is a separate counter fee of £112.50 made to the NHC on application.
Please proceed with stage 1 and 2 below: