Nationality: British Citizens & Non UK Residents Visa Category: India Business Visa
Please review the following information and steps to obtain your visa
- Visa Type:
- Processing Time:
- Embassy Fees:
- Handling Fees:
- Express Options:
- Visa Validity:
- Extra Information:
- India Business Visa
- 8 Working Days
- 6 Months Multi Entry Visa - £117.24
1 Year Multi Entry Visa - £287.20
- £70 Per Application
- 3 Days - £100, 5 Days - £50
(additional to the visa and standard handling fees)
- Passport (Valid for at least 6 months)
- 1 x India Visa Form (Completed via stage 2 below)
- 2 Passport Photos – photos Must Be Exactly 50mm x 50mm (obtainable via most specialist photo shops)
- Business Visas require a letter of invitation from the Indian Host Company and Supporting Letter from Current UK Employer
- 6 Months
- Express Visas are subject to availability. Please call our office
before sending in your express applications to confirm
- For Non British Passport holders, proof of UK residence is required by providing the following two documents:
1. A utility bill or council tax bill that is between 1-3 months old
2. A utility bill or council tax bill that is between 24-30 months old
Unfortunately due to Indian Embassy Policy, we cannot process
the following cases:
- Persons with Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi origin – even if
holding a UK Passport
- Persons holding a Chinese or Nigerian passport
download and complete the Visa Application form and start your application using our services.
Alternatively you can also complete the embassy form from the government website by clicking here
Please note we are not the official government website and not an affiliated entity of the embassy however a registered London based visa agency that acts as a service provider facilitating assistance in the visa application process on your behalf in a professional and expedited manner.
Please see the table above for pricing details for the embassy fees and the service fees. Please note that our service fee which is additional to an embassy fee, we handle your application ensuring that you are given advice on requirements, your documents are correctly checked before submission and submit your application using our courier to queue on your behalf.
Please Enclose the Necessary Fees which include:
- Embassy Fees
*Express Fees If requested
For Credit Card Payments Please see Rapid Visa Order form
As you complete your India visa form for your Indian business visa, please consider the following:
For referees in the UK section of the Indian visa form, please ensure this is completed. For the Indian referees sectkon, if you have your India business contacts address, then please put this on your India visa consulate form. If sending application to our services in London, please ensure you have the following two letters to support your Indian
application to the consulate.
Letter of Invitation: This letter must state you are being invited to India, and should contain the Indian visa applicant's name and passport number. A sentence from the inviter requesting the issuance of your Indian business visa is also advised.
Letter of Support: the letter of support from your employer to the Indian visa consulate in London should reflect exactly the same points as the inviting letter above. Please ensure that both Indian visa letters are on company letter headed paper.