India is a land of diversity. People from all over the world have been talking about the religious tolerance of the country. People from different cultures, religions and race live under a common roof of humanity. This fact has always fascinated India visa holders.
The India business visa traveler will be overwhelmed by the magnificent beauty of some of the historic monuments which are architecturally acclaimed worldwide. These attractions are the major reason why so many India visa holders travel to the country so often. Some of them are:
• The Taj Mahal: Taj Mahal was built by a Mughal emperor named Shah Jahan in the memory of her beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. This tomb is made of white marble. The color of the marble keeps changing due to daylight which makes it even more beautiful and miraculous. Every India business visa holder ought to visit the tomb once. Taj Mahal is also regarded as one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
• Hampi: Hampi was the capital of Vijayanagar, which is one powerful Hindu empire. The village now features huge amount of ruins from the past and thus is an important ancient spot that every India visa traveler must visit.
• Khajuraho temples: The carvings at these temples are remarkable. They are a symbol of love and celebration. Kamasutra is known to be originated from India and the temple is an apparent proof of this. An India business visa traveler can see various sexual carvings on the walls of the temple.
• Ajanta caves: The caves of Ajanta and Ellora dates back to 11th century AD and are famous for its marvelous carvings worldwide. These caves are a home to a number of paintings and sculptures. All the carvings and the paintings of the cave are handmade which the most surprising aspect is for an Indian business visa holder. Various depictions of animals, humans and rituals are beautifully carved on the walls. The caves also reveal the culture and the tradition of the place during olden days. These caves have attracted artists from all over the world and an India visa holder can fall short of words while describing the beauty of this mystic place.
• Fatehpur Sikri: The city was once the capital of the victorious Mughal Empire. Fatehpur Sikri was abandoned by people due to the shortage of water supply. However the country has some rich and preserved heritage that is worth visiting. An India Visa holder can relive the charm and the beauty of the medieval period by visiting the place. The city is a home to a number of palaces and royal monuments which are mostly made up of red sandstone. The city can also be informative for India business visa travelers who are interested in history and culture of the place.