Please read the requirements as below and ensure you start gathering these to start your application. All items are also listed in our application pack that can be emailed directly to you.
7 working days
- Single Entry, 30 days £50
- Double Entry, 90 days £65
- Multiple Entry, 1 year £150
£105 + VAT
- Passport with at least one blank page, valid for at least 6 months beyond the validity of the requested visa.
- Completed visa application form (please see below).
- 1 recent passport size photo taken against a white or grey background.
- Letter from the applicant’s employer stating the purpose of the journey, the contact in Kazakhstan, the dates of travel and places to be visited (please see below).
- Authorisation letter addressed to the Kazakhstan consulate, authorising us to lodge/collect the application on their behalf (please see below).
- FOR DOUBLE/MULTIPLE ENTRY OR VISITS OVER 30 DAYS ONLY, official invitation letter issued by either the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Kazakhstan. All foreign citizens must register within 72 hours of arrival at either their hotel or a local office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Failure to do so may incur a fine on departure.
Single Entry, 30 days
Double Entry, 90 days
Multi Entry, 1 year
Please note the Kazakh Embassy is closed on Wednesday.
Please note that on arrival into Kazakhstan, all foreigners are required to register at the local Office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan or a hotel within 72 hours on arrival . If not, the risk of a fine on departure by the Immigration Service is enforced.
The final price is calculated including postage, VAT, service, passport fees at the end of the online order form where you are able to make payment via our secure online payment cart. After this you will have an automated invoice and order form emailed to you directly.
Fill up the form and get your first step towards getting your visa