Please read the requirements as below and ensure you start gathering these to start your application. All items are also listed in our application pack that can be emailed directly to you.
7 working days
Single entry: £35.00 valid for 30 days
Double entry: £50.00 valid for 90 days
Triple entry: £65.00 valid for 90 days
£105 + VAT
- Passport with at least one blank page, valid for at least 6 months beyond the validity of the requested visa.
- Completed visa application form (please see below).
- 1 recent passport size photo taken against a white or grey background.
- Letter from the applicant requesting visa, stating the purpose of the journey, any contact in Kazakhstan, the dates of travel and the places the applicant will travel to (please see below).
- Authorisation letter addressed to the Kazakhstan consulate, authorising us to lodge/collect the application on their behalf (please see below).
- Hotel Bookings.
- Flight/Rail tickets.
- Valid travel insurance.
- For Double or Triple Entry – full itinerary is required.
- For visits over 30 days – official invitation letter issued either by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Kazakhstan.
Triple entry, 90 days
Double entry, 90 days
Single entry, 30 days
All foreign citizens must register within 72 hours of arrival at either their hotel or a local office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Failure to do so may incur a fine on departure.
Emergency passports will not be accepted for issuing visas.
Visas for minors (up to 16 years old) are free of charge.
The final price is calculated including postage, VAT, service, passport fees at the end of the online order form where you are able to make payment via our secure online payment cart. After this you will have an automated invoice and order form emailed to you directly.
Fill up the form and get your first step towards getting your visa