Please read the requirements as below and ensure you start gathering these to start your application. All items are also listed in our application pack that can be emailed directly to you.
Express Next Day Service
Regular 7 Day Service
STR Visa Fee £345.00
£180.00 + VAT
Express Next Day Service £100.00(additional to standard fee and embassy fees)
1. Passport that is valid for 6 months or more
2. The Nigeria Visa online application form – 4 copies
3. Four passport sized photos
4. A UK Employer support letter (4 copies) stating letter that is:
i. address to the Nigerian High Commission in London.
ii. On company letter headed paper. This should also mention the full name, the length and number of entries required by the applicant.
iii. The letter must state that financial responsibility for the applicant will be provided
5. Invitation letter from the Nigerian company (4 copies) that is:
i. On their company letterhead paper.
ii. Has the full name of the applicant including middle names.
iii. Mention clearly the requirement for an STR visa.
iv. The letter must indicate how many entries are required and the duration of the visa required also.
6. Please enclose all original academic/diploma certificates that is specific to the area of working that is being applied for (4 copies).
7. Curriculum vitae (4 copies).
8. Flight confirmation (4 copies).
Once you have completed all the application forms and compiled all the requirements, please finalise your Visa Order by completing our quick and secure online visa order form.
This allows you to select your visa type, service type, return instructions, make payment and generate an application reference number.
As per the visa
The final price is calculated including postage, VAT, service, passport fees at the end of the online order form where you are able to make payment via our secure online payment cart. After this you will have an automated invoice and order form emailed to you directly.
Fill up the form and get your first step towards getting your visa