Please read the requirements as below and ensure you start gathering these to start your application. All items are also listed in our application pack that can be emailed directly to you.
7 working days
Single entry: £35.00 valid for 30 days
Double entry: £50.00 valid for 90 days
Triple entry: £65.00 valid for 90 days
£105 + VAT
- Your Passport must be valid for at least 6 months past the validity of the requested visa, and have at least one blank page.
- Completed Visa Application Form.
- One recent Passport Photo taken against a white or grey background.
- For visits of up to 30 days – A letter from the applicant requesting the visa addressed to the Embassy of Kazakhstan, 125 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5EA. This letter must state the purpose of the visit, contact(s) in Kazakhstan, the dates of travel and the places you will be visiting. OR For visits of up to 30 & 90 days, original invitation letter issued by a local office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Kazakhstan, which the applicant’s friends/relatives can apply for on your behalf.
- Signed letter of authority from applicant to the Kazakhstan consulate, authorising us to lodge/collect application on their behalf. (We will provide template).
Triple entry, 90 days
Double entry, 90 days
All foreign citizens must register within 72 hours of arrival at either their hotel or a local office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Failure to do so may incur a fine on departure.
Emergency passports will not be accepted for issuing visas.
Visas for minors (up to 16 years old) are free of charge.
The final price is calculated including postage, VAT, service, passport fees at the end of the online order form where you are able to make payment via our secure online payment cart. After this you will have an automated invoice and order form emailed to you directly.
Fill up the form and get your first step towards getting your visa