To ensure that all applicants obtain their visa in the most easiest and timely manner, the following tips will assist in meeting the requirements of both the Indian and Chinese Embassies
- Visa Application Forms should be completed and signed in Black Ink.
- All sections on an application should be completed. For questions that are not applicable to yourself, put a N/A in the respective position.
- Applications photos should be 45mm x 35mm and taken against a white background.
- For both India visas & China visas, ensure your passport is valid for at least 6 months from your date of departure.
- Allow at least 1 clean page in your passport for the insertion of your visa.
- Ensure that the basic condition of your passport is legible. If the plastic film on the photo page is detaching, then it may need to be replaced.